[Haskell-cafe] Draft chapters of "Real World Haskell" now publicly available

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Jan 23 12:46:37 EST 2008

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:

> Covering reactive programming would indeed be interesting.

I agree.  However, we have no plans to cover this topic.  I don't
believe any of us has used FRP, and my impression of it as an approach
is that it's not yet cooked.  We already have our hands and TOC full
covering well-established topics, never mind tracking the leading edge
of research.  (For similar reasons, we won't be writing about ndp, even
though it's got a lot more obvious crowd appeal.)

	<b