[Haskell-cafe] Draft chapters of "Real World Haskell" now publicly available

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Thu Jan 24 21:56:33 EST 2008

Afaik, you're right about Yampa not being event-driven.  I've been working
on alternatives for a while that are event-driven while still genuinely
functional (non-IO).  See http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Reactive and
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/TV .  I have some blog posts in the works
about the inner goings-on of Reactive.

  - Conal