[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and GUI

Torsten Otto t-otto-news at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 03:32:37 EST 2008

Gee, wizzz, folks. Thank you all for the many hints. I can't say yet
which one I'll dive into but I'm in good spirits about Haskell and GUI
now. I like the idea of a functional approach and I don't need
extensive GUIs either, so Grapefruit just added another candidate...
Using the Cocoa API or AppleScript bindings is very slick (I'll look
into that), but I think I'd rather have a platform independent
solution for my class.
I'll do my best to post a beginners tutorial on the web where it may
be found, but it'll likely be in German. I will definitely continue to
recommend Haskell to my colleagues.

Thanks again for your support,
Torsten