[Haskell-cafe] Re: Data constructors versus types

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Thu Jan 17 14:16:06 EST 2008

> It's about as accurate as saying "Television is actually not really
> meant to be color, but black and white".

Funny, but that is actually correct, since both NTSC and PAL did a lot
of tricks to carry color information using the same infrastructure as
black and white TVs :) Of course that will soon be over when we all go
digital, then we have jaggies and blockies because of
over-compression :) Okay, ooooooooff topic.

Cheers,
Peter