[Haskell-cafe] Getting frantic with FranTk

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:19:57 EST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 5:54 AM, Torsten Otto <t-otto-news at gmx.de> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> with a just-in-time-learning approach I managed to teach my class of
> advanced high schoolers the basics of functional programming using
> Haskell (I had only used Scheme before). Now to show them that Haskell

That is awesome. I commend you. I only ever learned BASIC in school.

> I have Hugs installed at /opt/local/bin/hugs in MacOS 10.4/10.5. What
> do I do to get Hugs to recognize FranTk? I have downloaded it, but I
> can't even get the demo to work, none of the imports can be found:

I don't know much about Hugs and less about FranTk. You should probably
verify that FranTk is still compatible with recent versions of Hugs. If they
are, maybe try putting all the libraries in your current directory and then
look for  command line options to force hugs to look for them there?

Justin