[Haskell-cafe] Time for a new logo?

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 06:12:29 EST 2008

I must agree, the proposal " pure . lazy . fun" is quite funny and
informative at the same time.
It will hopefully also supply people with something to laugh about
when they have learned enough. :)

While being true, it's also subtle.

/Gf

--
Patience is the last resort for those unable to take action