[Haskell-cafe] Time for a new logo?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Wed Dec 17 05:48:30 EST 2008

"Gianfranco Alongi" <gianfranco.alongi at gmail.com> writes:

> I agree on what some people say; I see no point in trying to advertise
> "elitism".

For this reason, my favorite subtitle is "pure . lazy . fun".  Nice
and friendly, with some doulbe meanings for the cognoscenti. (I'm
sorry, but I can't bring myself to add "simple" in there with a
straight face.)

Is it an option to add a \tau to the \lambda?  Especially if we go for
the lambda in a circle theme - to differentiate from Half-life,
Scheme, and other kids' stuff :-)

-k