[Haskell-cafe] viewing HS files in Firefox

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Mon Oct 29 09:32:40 EDT 2007

I would love an answer to this as well.

Isaac Dupree <isaacdupree at charter.net>
Sent by: haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org
10/27/2007 06:48 PM

Haskell-cafe <haskell-cafe at haskell.org>
cc

Subject
[Haskell-cafe] viewing HS files in Firefox

When I try to go to one of the Module.hs files, e.g. on
darcs.haskell.org, it now has type HS and Firefox refuses to display it
(and only lets me download it).  Does anyone know how to make Firefox
treat certain file types as others (HS as plain text, in particular)?
so that I can browse them with any convenience

Thanks,
Isaac

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.