[Haskell-cafe] Two Other AI Sources

Adam Wyner adam at wyner.info
Mon Mar 19 17:30:55 EDT 2007

For the Haskell and AI work, we ought to consider AI programming books
in addition to Russell and Norvig:

/Paradigms of AI Programming:  Case Studies in Common Lisp/, P. Norvig,
1991.
/Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence/, I. Bratko, 1990./
Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Prolog/, Y. Shoham, 1994.

Perhaps there are newer additions (e.g. Bratko), but the problems and
solutions from these languages are presented.  We can build on them
rather than starting from scratch or even just the theoretical outline
of Russell and Norvig.

Adam