[Haskell-cafe] Re: Plugin Problem

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 04:22:34 EDT 2007

> [mailto:haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Fischer
>
> I suppose in contrast to the version from HackageDB, which I
> got myself on
> monday, the darcs version works with ghc >= 6.6, or I
> probably would have
> heard about it. So I'll try to get me that, only where?

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/hs-plugins/

AFAIUI, version 1.0 will work with ghc6.6 on non-Windows platforms. It's
been broken on Windows for some time, and I don't really know why. As
you seem to be on Linux, this shouldn't affect you.

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is