[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Who pays for *.haskell.org machines?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:50:31 EDT 2007

Hello Malcolm,

> In addition, we are in the process of setting up a separate server called
>     code.haskell.org

thank you, it's all are great news. some questions:

when you plan to make code.haskell.org available?

is its funding will be reliable? for example, if we don't get money
from Google in 2008 year?

i hope that this server will be established as comfortable place for
collective work, including wiki, bug tracker, darcs, so on, so on

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com