[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Who pays for *.haskell.org machines?

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 07:07:33 EDT 2007

> > In addition, we are in the process of setting up a separate server
> > called
> >     code.haskell.org
>
> when you plan to make code.haskell.org available?

When it is ready.  Wait for further announcements.

> is its funding will be reliable? for example, if we don't get money
> from Google in 2008 year?

No funding source is ever secure.  With existing and promised money, we
have enough to keep *.haskell.org running for at least a couple of years
into the future.  If that ever dries up, then the community will have to
think of something else.

> i hope that this server will be established as comfortable place for
> collective work, including wiki, bug tracker, darcs, so on, so on

That is the plan.

Regards,
    Malcolm