[Haskell-cafe] HopenGL

Dan Piponi dpiponi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:15:05 EDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Ruben Zilibowitz <r.zilibowitz at student.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
> If anyone knows how to get HOpenGL to draw coloured lines, I'd like...

See http://cvs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/fptools/libraries/GLUT/examples/RedBook/Lines.hs

Note the color line which in this example uses white.

For debugging purposes play with clearColor because you can use that
to test whether you're rendering the infamous black-on-black image or
simply rendering nothing :-)

(Disclaimer: For some reason, today I can't test any of the redbook
examples because Graphics.UI.GLUT is missing from my current
installation. I'm guessing that if you have a non-broken installation
they will mostly work fine. I certainly had no problem rendering lines
based on these examples when I last had a non-broken installation.)
--
Dan