[Haskell-cafe] HopenGL

Ruben Zilibowitz r.zilibowitz at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jun 7 20:10:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The Lines.hs example program seems to work just
right. Unfortunately I still can't get colored lines to work in my 3d
program. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my one is 3d and
the example program is in 2d. Any other ideas? I would post some
source code but there's quite a lot of code.

Ruben