[Haskell-cafe] Simple HTTP lib for Windows?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:30:33 EST 2007

Hi

> > So yes, we need to fix it. There's people to do it. Now we just need
> > social factors to kick in and make it happen!

We really do! The inability to get a file off a website is quite
depressing given that the "hard bit" should be designing an API, but
that anyone could do that for openURL in about 5 minutes.

haskell-cafe@

> or twiki to direct these efforts?

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Http

Haskell already has all the infrastructure to run this project, all it
needs is the people with the time. I have no time to help, but really
want to use the end result :) Where is the http strike team when you
need them? ;)

Thanks

Neil