[Haskell-cafe] newbie - how to call a Haskell interpreter from C

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Aug 25 07:35:24 EDT 2007

The easiest way to run Haskell software from a C program is to give the
shell command:
   runhaskell Foo.hs

This command is part of the GHC package.

A more advanced way is, to link Haskell libraries by means of the foreign
function interface (FFI) [1].
There are several tools to support FFI development [2]. I am sure my list
of URL's is not complete.

[1] http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/ffi/

[2] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/FFI_imports_packaging_utility

Met vriendelijke groet,