[Haskell-cafe] newbie - how to call a Haskell interpreter from C

Brock Peabody brock.peabody at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:12:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to find place to use Haskell at work, and I think a good
opportunity will be to use it for our scripting language. To do that, I need
to be able to invoke an interpreter directly from another language.

I've investigated using HaskellScript (too web/ActiveX centric), but really
I just want to compile ghci or hugs into my executable/library. It seems
like this is something I should be able to figure out easily, but so far
I've failed and have not found any reference to others succeeding.

any advice?

thanks in advance,
Brock