[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease0.2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:07:58 EST 2006

Hi Alistair,

Visual Haskell is packaged with just the core libraries.
Control.Monad.* modules are part of mtl and Test.HUnit is part of
HUnit which aren't core libraries and aren't installed. It was long
time ago when I was using the official Windows installer for last
time. Is it still packaged with all libraries?

Krasimir