[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease0.2

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 09:07:25 EST 2006

(not sure if this is the best place for questions about VisualHaskell)

I've just installed VisualHaskell, and I've noticed that some of the
hierarchical libraries are missing/hidden:
 - Control.Monad.State (and other chunks of the Control.Monad hierarchy,
like Control.Monad.Error/Identity/List/Trans)
 - Test.HUnit (in fact Test.* is gone)

and I'm sure there's plenty more missing.

?

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is