[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease 0.2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 07:41:34 EST 2006

VSHaskell isn't interfacing with .NET but is a COM server written in
Haskell. The VStudio IDE is actually implemented in C but is using COM
as an interface to the various plugins. That way you can implement the
plugin in C++/.NET/Haskell or what ever you want. For Eclipse you need
a bridge between JVM and Haskell. In addition you have find some way
to build .so library for Linux.

Cheers,
  Krasimir