[Haskell-cafe] New Name for MissingH?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Nov 30 08:58:27 EST 2006

Quick feedback time...

One comment people made in the Future of MissingH thread was that the name
isn't very suggestive of what the library does.

I'm planning to follow the advice of many people and split the major
MissingH components off into smaller bits (ConfigParser, HVFS, etc).
MissingH itself will then contain any small utility functions (probably
mainly string and list-related) that for whatever reason aren't suitable to
go into base.

What should it be called?  Should it keep the MissingH name?

The alternative I've been thinking of is something like Haskell Utility
Library (HUL).

Ideas?