[Haskell-cafe] best Linux for GHC?

Grady Lemoine grady.lemoine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:45:04 EST 2006

I use Ubuntu, which is a flavor of Debian.  It was pretty easy to
install, and it's intended to be friendly to new Linux users, while
not getting in the way of people who want to do more advanced things.
My only complaint Haskell-wise is that GHC 6.6 hasn't made it into the
package system yet; the latest available from the package system is
6.4.1, but you could always download 6.6 and compile it yourself if
necessary.

--Grady Lemoine