[Haskell-cafe] Re: strange ghc program behaviour

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Tue Mar 21 10:17:22 EST 2006

I remember that we had problems with HaXml producing empty or truncated
files, too.

I think with ghc-6.4.1 and HaXml-1.13 this problem was solved. (The
deprecated stuff is definitely not the cause).

The problem must have been related to the output handle being either
stdout or a file (and maybe a missing "flush").

HTH Christian