[Haskell-cafe] need help please [HOpenGL]

enache alex alex_e_fii at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 18:10:01 EDT 2006

hello ; I am writing to ask you a thing ; I am writing a little game on Haskell's HOpenGL ; the game isn't much , but I want to make look a little better ; and for that I want to use bitmaps (or textures) ; I don't know very much about this subject ; I've tried to use de bitmap function from Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.GL.Bitmap , but i gives me an error ; I've used the function like this ;
  bmp <- bitmap (Size (100,100)) (Vertex2 0 0 ) (Vector2 0 0 ) (Ptr "C:\1.bmp")
  end it tells me that he doesn't find the Ptr constructor ; if you can supply an full example on this matter it would great ; many thanks ; hope to hear from you soon ; thanks for your time in reading my letter ;
  PS : the example doesn't have to be big , it just has to contain all the things , in order for me not to miss something