[Haskell-cafe] need help please [HOpenGL]

Brian Hulley brianh at metamilk.com
Sat Apr 22 20:42:08 EDT 2006

Hi -
You could try something like:

import Foreign.Ptr
import Foreign.C.String

bmp <- withCAString "C:\1.bmp" $ bitmap (Size (100,100)) (Vertex2 0 0)
(Vertex2 0 0)

and if that doesn't work try withCString or withCWString. I'm assuming that
the Ptr a in the docs is supposed to be a pointer to a null terminated C
string hence withCAString should hopefully work.
I'd also compile with -fffi (if you're using ghc)

(I haven't tried it myself so someone else might have a better answer)

Regards, Brian.