[Haskell-cafe] C++ parser in Haskell?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Apr 20 18:42:33 EDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:01:03PM +0200, Christophe Poucet wrote:
> For the parsing and lexing I used happy and alex.
> Jake Luck wrote:
>
> >>I would be very interested in this as well. I have looked myself but
> >>haven't found anything else. I wrote one myself in Haskell but for a
> >>subset of C++ (subset of C but with some extra things like methods).
Me, too..
Id' like to write some omnicompletion functions for vim for different
languages.. (Java, C, C++, haskell).. But I'm still busy with other
things.....

I think it would be easy to extend Parsec for something similar to <?>
not returning what to expect but completion items... Don't know about
happy yet.

Marc