[Haskell-cafe] C++ parser in Haskell?

Christophe Poucet christophe.poucet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:01:03 EDT 2006

For the parsing and lexing I used happy and alex.

Jake Luck wrote:

>> I would be very interested in this as well. I have looked myself but
>> haven't found anything else. I wrote one myself in Haskell but for a
>> subset of C++ (subset of C but with some extra things like methods).
>

> Did you build it using parsec or happy? jake

Christophe Poucet
Ph.D. Student
Phone:+32 16 28 87 20
E-mail: Christophe.Poucet at imec.be
IMEC vzw – Register of Legal Entities Leuven VAT BE 0425.260.668 – Kapeldreef 75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium – www.imec.be
*****DISCLAIMER*****
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is prohibited. IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents of this e-mail and/or its attachments.