[Haskell-cafe] HaXml (was: Processing a file with HaXml ...)

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Jun 2 08:38:40 EDT 2005

Graham Klyne writes:

 > http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/HaXml-1.12/

 > This code is all heavily refactored from the original
 > HaXml for improved XML entity handling, namespace,
 > xml:lang and xml:base support [...].

Is there any chance of reuniting the two HaXml versions into
a single release?

I maintain quite a bit of code that's based on Malcolm's
original HaXml version, and I'm reluctant to switch because
I'm very happy with his library, but I would also like to
have support for the features you've mentioned. So from my
perspective, getting your changes back into the "main
release" would be the best course of action.

We've talked about that before. Has there been any progress?

Peter