Haskell Server Pages

"Grigory Makeev" grigorym at inbox.ru
Wed Nov 19 13:59:22 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm interested in writing a personal home-page in a functional way, and i'm in need of some clues.

Is there any resource, devoted exactly to the functional approaches to the web programming and web design?

I've seen a WASH project, but i'm not really saticefied with the way pages look there. What i trully need is something like Haskell Server Pages system, from Erik Meijer's "Haskell Server Pages. Functional programming and the Battle for the Middle Tier" paper, but i haven't found any implementation of that.
I'm not very good at either web programming, or Haskell, i'm just a fan of it, and there's no way i can implement that myself.

Is anyone writing currently something like
table =

Can anyone provide me with some links?

Best regards,
Grigory