Composition operator [was: Re: Records in Haskell]

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Wed Jan 18 10:43:32 CET 2012

ghc could start warning about "missing spaces around dot" immediately,
i.e. in the next release. In later releases this can be made an error
and then (field) names starting with a dot can be introduced as postfix
functions.

I think only a space between "." and a following lowercase letter is
needed, though.

C.