Composition operator [was: Re: Records in Haskell]

Matthew Farkas-Dyck strake888 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:23:49 CET 2012

Actually, we don't need symbols at all, nor all these damned letters.
The set of valid characters in an identifier can be of size 2: one
each upper- and lower-case, e.g. [Pp].

For example, to define const function:

p :: P (p (P pp p));
p pp _ = pp;

where P is function type.

If we drop all the symbols, and all numerals but [01], we could have a
6-bit character set!