testsuite results

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Sun May 15 17:34:54 CEST 2011

To chime in, latest validate for me on x86-32 had two fails:

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Sun May 15 16:16:28 BST 2011
    2773 total tests, which gave rise to
   10058 test cases, of which
       0 caused framework failures
    7598 were skipped

    2377 expected passes
      81 expected failures
       0 unexpected passes
       2 unexpected failures

Unexpected failures:
   T3064(normal)   (the improved GHC)
   T5084(normal)   (the now typechecking expr)

Edward

Excerpts from Daniel Fischer's message of Thu May 12 10:59:01 -0400 2011: