Unable to compile ghc from darcs

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Tue Mar 31 10:27:54 EDT 2009

Hello Simon and Colin,

This information is available on the Prequisites page of the GHC wiki;
however, it's buried at the bottom of the page.  I have updated the
page to mention that a stable release version of GHC is needed when
setting up for Linux and Windows, and I have changed the "Other"
section to be called "Details" since this section describes in detail
the software necessary for building GHC.

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Prerequisites

Hope this helps other users in the future.
--
Donnie Jones