Unable to compile ghc from darcs

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Tue Mar 31 10:27:54 EDT 2009

Hello Simon and Colin,

This information is available on the Prequisites page of the GHC wiki;
however, it's buried at the bottom of the page.  I have updated the
page to mention that a stable release version of GHC is needed when
setting up for Linux and Windows, and I have changed the "Other"
section to be called "Details" since this section describes in detail
the software necessary for building GHC.

Hope this helps other users in the future.
Donnie Jones