breakage with Cabal-1.6

Bayley, Alistair Alistair.Bayley at invesco.com
Fri Oct 10 04:17:47 EDT 2008

>       * Takusen-0.8.3
>
> Imports writeHookedBuildInfo from Distribution.PackageDescription
>
> While the fix
> for these three packages' Setup scripts is trivial, there is not fix
> that will make them compile with old and new versions of the lib.

For Takusen I'd be happy to fix the Setup and require the latest Cabal
in order to build. That's what we've done in the past.

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is