Getting source code

Richard Giraud richardg at richardg.name
Wed Nov 7 23:08:28 EST 2007

I figured out a way to work around it.

Instead of pulling all patches at once, I pulled 100 at a time.

Instead of using "darcs pull -a" in step 3, I used "darcs pull".  I held
down "y" until about 100 or so patches were accepted and then hit "d" to
stop applying patches.  After doing this 6 times, all patches were
installed.

It would be nice to have the issue corrected, if possible, or have it
documented on the developer page.  It would also be nice to have the
case issue with Mac OS X document, as recent file systems have been
case-insensitive for a while.

Should I add this info to the page?  I'm not sure what the policy is
around wiki edits.

Richard