Getting source code

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 8 03:41:52 EST 2007

I've updated the "Getting the GHC sources page" -- you might want to check I got it right. http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/GettingTheSources In general, though, yes it's a Wiki and you are not only welcome but positively encouraged to make it more helpful.  So go right ahead.

Simon