Linking with C++ produced by Visual Studio .NET on Windows XP?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 23 06:26:34 EST 2006

GHC now makes it easy for all users to contribute new documentation
about GHC to help other users, by adding to the GHC documentation wiki.
See the "Collaborative documentation" heading on
	http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC:Documentation

Linking to C++ would be an ideal topic.  It's a regular question, and
not one of our strengths at GHC HQ!

Simon