[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell 0.2 final

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 08:28:31 EST 2006

> From: haskell-bounces at haskell.org
> [mailto:haskell-bounces at haskell.org] On Behalf Of Krasimir Angelov
>
> The final version of Visual Haskell 0.2 is ready:
>
> http://www.haskell.org/visualhaskell
>
> This is the first version that is:
>    - available for both VStudio 2003 and VStudio 2005
>    - distributed with a stable GHC version (6.6)
>    - the plugin itself is much more stable than its first 0.0 version

I'm trying to use this, but it seems to hang whenever I try to do a
build (or a clean). Is there some way I can debug it to see why/where
it's stuck? There's no build output in the output window.

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is