[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell 0.2 final

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:35:21 EST 2006

This usually happens when there is an uncaught Haskell exception. In
this case the RTS shows it in a message box. The problem is that with
threaded RTS the running thread might be different from the main
thread and in this case you can't see the message. Instead you have to
use the Spy++ tool distributed with Visual Studio. Look for a message
box with title "vs_haskell.dll" and see the message inside it.

Krasimir