CVS build failure (was: Building the add-ons in libraries/...)

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Nov 5 10:35:38 EST 2004

And some more information on the issue. When I run the
configure script, I see this error message on the screen
(which probably won't make it into the config.log output):

 | checking for xmllint... /usr/bin/xmllint
 | checking for DocBook DTD... ok
 | checking for xsltproc... /usr/bin/xsltproc
 | checking for DocBook XSL stylesheet directory...
 |      ./configure: line 4557: 22276 Segmentation fault
 |      $XsltprocCmd ${fp_var}/html/docbook.xsl conftest.xml
 |      >/dev/null 2>&1
 | no
 | configure: WARNING: cannot find DocBook XSL stylesheets,
 |      you will not be able to build the documentation

The xsl stylesheets are installed at

  /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.65.1/

on my machine, so configure _should_ find them.

Peter