[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #270: Support pun-free code. Recommendation: accept

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Sep 3 08:58:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

> assuming we can build the wider consensus that this is desirable

So the question is: How can we build wider consensus? What does it even mean?

Is this committee a place to establish consensus? Or reddit? Or a session at Haskell Symposium? Or is consensus something that is structurally not possible to build and recognize?

Genuine questions, as I don't have answers here.