[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #270: Support pun-free code. Recommendation: accept

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Sat Sep 3 10:54:09 UTC 2022

It certainly won’t be easy to build the required consensus, it will almost certainly take time, and we will have to work with other groups with more reach and capacity for this kind of activity.

Does anybody else believe that building consensus around disruptive changes is not something Haskell technical committees should attempt? If so please speak up.