[ghc-steering-committee] New (and old) members of the Committee

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Mar 11 08:42:26 UTC 2021

Hi,

Welcome Vlad!

I updated
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals#who-is-the-committee
to include Vlad, and note the renewed terms for Richard, Iavor and me.

We have now 12 members, so we are well-staffed now. This means that
although Vitaly and Eric’s terms will expire in September and Arnauds
in July next year, this does not trigger a round of nominations (and
they can continue to stick around), and the next round of nominations
will be in January 2023, when also Tom, Cale and Alejandro’s terms
expire. This is assuming there are no early downsteppings.

Am Mittwoch, den 10.03.2021, 20:42 +0000 schrieb Richard Eisenberg:
> He will need GitHub permissions, but it looks like Joachim is the one
> with the right permissions to do that.

Invited.

> Sidenote: Joachim, perh to the Simons, in case action needs to be
> taken while you're unavailable.

good idea, done

> Thanks for steering this process, Alejandro!

Agreed!

  mail at joachim-breitner.de