[ghc-steering-committee] New (and old) members of the Committee

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:53:54 UTC 2021

Welcome, Vlad! I’m very happy to have you among us :)

Right now we are discussing a few proposals, feel free to jump into the
discussion (the archives should give you a rough idea). In particular, we
are debating lately about dependent types and the general meaning of
“extension”, which are topics which I think would benefit from a fresh pair
of eyes.

Regards,
Alejandro