[ghc-steering-committee] New (and old) members of the Committee

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Wed Mar 10 20:42:17 UTC 2021

Welcome, Vlad!

Vlad is already on this list (according to the list of subscribers). He will need GitHub permissions, but it looks like Joachim is the one with the right permissions to do that.

Sidenote: Joachim, perhaps you should also grant maintainer access to the ghc-proposals team (https://github.com/orgs/ghc-proposals/teams/ghc-steering-committee/members) to the Simons, in case action needs to be taken while you're unavailable.

Thanks for steering this process, Alejandro!

Richard