[ghc-steering-committee] Chris Allen standing down

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed May 6 07:49:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks, Chris, for your contributions; it was good to have your
perspective on the committee, even though (or rather: because) it was
often a different one than the rest of us.

Am Dienstag, den 05.05.2020, 23:06 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-steering-committee:
> Joachim, will you update the committee list?

Done!

>  I’m not sure if this is the right moment to seek new nominations.
> Any opinions?

Not needed right now, we have grown sufficiently last round. An
amortizing algorithm, I guess.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de