[ghc-steering-committee] Chris Allen standing down

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue May 5 23:06:33 UTC 2020

Friends
Chris Allen has asked to step down from the GHC Steering Committee - he just has too much else to do.
Thank you Chris for your contributions!   I hope that you will still keep a watching eye on GHC proposals as they go by - your perspective as a Haskell user is very important.  We always risk being supplier-dominated.
Joachim, will you update the committee list?  I'm not sure if this is the right moment to seek new nominations.  Any opinions?
Thanks again, Chris.