[ghc-steering-committee] Record dot syntax: vote results

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Mon Mar 30 18:02:30 UTC 2020

I'd be very interested too.

I also think it would be good to summarize our discussion here, in particular the rationale for C2a, and post the summary on the GitHub thread. I noticed some concerns on the GitHub thread about the lack of consensus and the omission of `map .lbl xs` (IIRC we did discuss this option and there actually *was* consensus that we didn't like it), we should address those concerns too.

Eric