[ghc-steering-committee] Managing github notifications?

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Tue Nov 26 12:54:59 UTC 2019

Hi Sandy,

I sympathize.

Here is my workflow:
 - I have a dedicated email account just for proposals traffic. This email gets all notifications -- both from new and old proposals.
 - I have an email filter to flag any posts that mention @goldfirere.
 - I separately have an email filter to flag (different color) any proposals with "under review" in the title (as described under https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/#committee-process <https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/#committee-process>)
 - I am quick with the "delete" button on proposals I recognize (they're not new) but am not currently following.

It's not perfect. But I find it tolerable.

Richard