[ghc-steering-committee] Managing github notifications?

Sandy Maguire sandy at sandymaguire.me
Tue Nov 26 12:39:57 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a good strategy for dealing with github noise.
Right now I feel like I need to choose between silence and overwhelming
volume, and neither is good for me to do my job on this committee.

I'd like to be informed when someone opens a new proposal PR in order to
read it, but not for any of the follow-up commentary. As best I can tell,
there is no github option that allows for this.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy

--
I'm currently travelling the world, sleeping on people's couches and doing
full-time collaboration on Haskell projects. If this seems interesting to